COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information is any data which can be used to identity you such as:-
- Contact information including your name, date of birth, address, telephone number and email address.
- Unique information including identify card number, passport number, photograph, contact preference.
- Product preference and transaction history.
- Through our website/s.
- When you complete a purchase order.
- When you contact us to enquire or complain about our products.
- When you submit ratings or reviews about our products/services.
- When you participate in our consumer promotions and market research.
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- to communicate with you about MyFirstDino.com products and services.
- to provide you with samples of our products and relevant promotional offers.
- to address, investigate and monitor enquiries and complaints about our products and services
- for internal product enhancement, development and quality control purposes.
- To measure the performances of our marketing initiatives, advertising and campaigns
- To personalize, assess and improve MyFirstDino.com
Children’s privacy is of primary concern to us, we take careful steps to safeguard the privacy of children. The site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identified information from children under 13 years of age or retain any communication we receive that is identified as being from a child under 13 years old, unless we have prior consent of the child’s parent or legal guardian.
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect your browsing experience and the security of your personal information both online and offline.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFROMATION
If you are a registered user, you can review, change or correct your personal information at any time by login to your account. If you no longer want MyFirstDino.com to keep your personal information in our database, we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove your records. You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession by submitting your request to our Customer Service Unit at email@example.com.
You may also choose to opt-out of receiving marketing communications about our product and services by writing to our Customer Service Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any complaint or grievance regarding how we handle your personal information, please feedback to our Customer Service Unit at email@example.com.